Occasionally rain or snow may cause us to close the farm unexpectedly All status reports will be posted on our voicemail for our main line and listed on our website.
1. Take US-36 to the Broomfield exit
2. Head NORTH on US-287/Wadsworth Blvd.
3. Turn LEFT at the light at railroad tracks,
(Note: This is the light after Miramonte Blvd)
Directions from the North - Lafayette/US-287:
1. From Lafayette, head SOUTH on US-287.
2. Turn RIGHT at the light at the railroad tracks,
(Note: This is the light after Dillon Road)
We would recommend 1-6 hours depending on what you would like do experience on your visit
Corn Mazes are suitable for all ages as long as parents accompany small kids. Since there are at least 3 mazes of different lengths every year you can start with the small one and work your way up to the bigger ones if you are up to it.