Occasionally rain or snow may cause us to close the farm unexpectedly All status reports will be posted on our voicemail for our main line and listed on our website.
1. Take US-36 to the Broomfield exit
2. Head NORTH on US-287/Wadsworth Blvd.
3. Turn LEFT at the light at railroad tracks,
(Note: This is the light after Miramonte Blvd)
Directions from the North - Lafayette/US-287:
1. From Lafayette, head SOUTH on US-287.
2. Turn RIGHT at the light at the railroad tracks,
(Note: This is the light after Dillon Road)
No, not unless it is a special situation
There is no charge for admission to the farm