Occasionally rain or snow may cause us to close the farm unexpectedly All status reports will be posted on our voicemail for our main line and listed on our website.
1. Take US-36 to the Broomfield exit
2. Head NORTH on US-287/Wadsworth Blvd.
3. Turn LEFT at the light at railroad tracks,
(Note: This is the light after Miramonte Blvd)
Directions from the North - Lafayette/US-287:
1. From Lafayette, head SOUTH on US-287.
2. Turn RIGHT at the light at the railroad tracks,
(Note: This is the light after Dillon Road)
Visitors to the farm are welcome to bring food items. We have picnic tables you may use to relax and enjoy your meal while at Rock Creek Farm. For your convenience, we all sell a variety of concessions and food items. For information on food available at Rock Creek Farm visit the Treats and Eats page. No Alchohol allowed.
Yes but activities maybe limited. Please check the website for notices.
Please call or email. Click here to Contact Us.